Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

LOGO OPTIONS- VOTE

At the July monthly meeting, we narrowed down the logo options to one basic design but weren't sure which font variation we liked the best. I have put together 6 options (see below) for you to look at. Please let me know (by way of comment or email) which one you prefer.

This has been a slow month for the CTC and I hope everyone is having a nice summer. If you are interested in staffing a table for one of the upcoming Crozet Farmer's Markets, please let me know. I'd like to have some marketing materials pulled together by mid-August so we can get the word out to the community before the fall.

We are still planning to have an intensive workday at Greyrock ponds next month, but are waiting on the details.

Beat the heat and stay hydrated!


Logo 1- "Wide Pick":


Logo 2-"Overlap" :

Logo 3-"Basic" :

Logo 4- "Big Pick" :

Logo 5- "Words Out" :

Logo 6- "Overlap with Shadow" :

10 comments:

  1. I definitely like the "pick" picks, but can't decide between the three. You're the artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. number 1 is super duper winner! awsome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #1 for shirts and #5 for marketing material.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like # 1. Lucy Goeke Happy Birthday Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer #5 - it's classy! nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the first of the logos.....the wide spread one best though they are all wonderful. I like the first because the logo has the feeling of being a part of the scenery, it almost looks like a tree in the midst of the landscape. Thanks for the work....all great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love all of the logos. Great job!
    I think #5, words out, would look best on a tee shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. #1, with some slight refinements

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agree with Dan. #1 for shirts with #5 for marketing

    ReplyDelete