Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Trail Work Day- Monday 6/21

We will be working on a trail clean-up project this Monday, starting at 5:30pm and working until 7:30 or so. The trail is in the Grey Rock and Waylands Grant neighborhoods, around the ponds and to the playground, for those of you who are familiar with the area. If you need suggestions of where to park, please contact me. County will supply tools, but if you have a machete or scythe/weed wacker that you feel comfortable with, please bring it. We will review "personal safety diameters". I suggest long pants and some bug repellant as well.
Look forward to seeing you there!!

6 comments:

  1. Monday will be a long day, light wise. Lots of time to be outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we'll work until 8pm and then have a solstice celebration! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clock is off by 3 hours, unless this is really California.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I fixed it. I realized that one day it said I had posted at 5am or something and I thought, "wow, people are going to think I'm nuts!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, here s the rest:

    the prices in the email are for the following flyers: 8 1/2 X 11, black black and white on one side (the map), color and black and white on the other side, i pictured three panels on this side: logo etc., copy, copy.
    the blue of the river came out lighter on the copies i had made of the samples you gave me. ok, i m now going to the next steps of the instructions you so kindly gave me. here goes, alx


























    9the map

    ReplyDelete